This is one of our favorites, it's easy and my kids LOVE it. It's like a chicken pot pie.
Lattice Chicken Hot Dish
1 can cream of potato soup
3/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
3 cup cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken!)
1 bag frozen vegetables
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup French fried onions
1 pkg. crescent dough, either the sheet or the rolls, cut into strips
- Combine soup, milk, salt, cut up chicken, vegetables, 1/2 cheese and 1/2 onions.
- Put in a 9x13 pan, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake covered with foil at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and top with strips of crescent roll dough arranged in a lattice formation.
- Bake for 15 minutes longer.
- After rolls have baked, add remaining 1/2 cheese and 1/2 onions. Bake another 5 minutes, until cheese melts.